Thursday 23 June 2011

2 Recommended Talks from Gospel Coalition Conference (by Thabiti Anyabwile)

Thabiti Anyabwile posted his two favourite talks from The Gospel Coalition Conferencde 2011. You can see his post here.

My Two Favorite Plenary Talks from TGC

I derived great benefit from all the sermons I heard at TGC this year. I completely resonate with another pastor who said he’d seldom been so filled with Christ at a conference. While I’m grateful for all I heard, two talks were a blessing to me in particular. In case you missed them or wanted to hear them again, here they are:

Conrad Mbewe, “The Righteous Branch”


The Righteous Branch – Conrad Mbewe – TGC 2011 from The Gospel Coalition on Vimeo.

Mike Bullmore, “God’s Great Heart of Love for His Own”


God’s Great Heart of Love Toward His Own – Mike Bullmore – TGC 2011 from The Gospel Coalition on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment