Sunday 15 January 2012

Best stuff of 2011 list from the Stuff Christians like blog

The 2011 Awesome List.

I did a big “best of series of posts” at the end of the year but there were some other awesome things and people I bumped into in 2011. And if you didn’t bump into these same things and people you should. Cause they are awesome:
1. The People of the Second Chance Poster Series. (Big Grace + Big Art = Big Awesome.)
2. Seryn’s album “This Is Where We Are.” (My favorite album of 2011.)
3. Bob Goff. (82% of the stories I told this year were stories about Bob Goff. Amazing guy.)
4. The Boy, The Kite & The Wind by Al Andrews. (My favorite book of 2011.)
5. Listener and the song “Wooden Heart.” (I wore this video out.)
6. Gabby’s. (Best hamburger I’ve ever had. Does that belong on a Stuff Christians Like year-end list? Well, I prayed before I ate it. So, yeah.)
7. The Heart Aroused : Poetry and the Preservation of the Soul in Corporate America by David Whyte. (This book destroyed me in 2011.)
That’s my list.
What would you put on your 2011 Awesome List?

No comments:

Post a Comment