Thursday 15 September 2011

4 Messages on God's Design for the Family (by Brian Croft of Practical Shepherding Blog)


What is God’s design for the family?

Posted by briancroft on September 14, 2011 in Home and Family |
We live in a culture where the definition of marriage, the roles of husbands, wives, and parents, and how a family unit is to function is largely confused today.  This confusion has made its way into the church and is muddying the waters on what God expects from his people in regard to family life. 
This led me to dedicate a 4 week sermon series this summer on the purpose and design God has for Christian families and looking at some primary texts that reveal this divine design.  I can say, after the fact, that these 4 sermons summarize well what I am convinced is God’s design biblically and how to apply that design in our homes practically.  For those interested in listening to these sermons you can see the 4 areas I addressed below and download that particular sermon from their individual link::
Continue to pray for me as I preach my 5th and final sermon at this family conference in Clovis, NM this evening.  Things have gone well.  The Lord, in his grace, has been at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment